Clearing and construction take time but you can speed it up using your crystals. After the totem is ready you can enter it to get your deals.
- Totem and its Level – Here you can see what totem you are in and its level.
- Bonus – Shows on what bonus you can get deals in this totem.
- Deals - Shows how many deals you need to make to be able to upgrade the totem to the next level.
- Offer – The deal you can get.
- Price – The price of the deal. You need to have enough of resources to get the deal.
- Number of Bonuses – Shows how many units of the bonus you can get.
- Get Deal – You can exchange the bonuses for your resources. The timer shows how long you have to wait till your bonuses will be charged. You can speed it up using your crystals.
You need to upgrade your totems to unlock more advantageous offers on bonuses.
IMPORTANT: Each totem has a maximum available level so the the number of trades is limited.
You should reach the required XP level and have enough resources to upgrade the totems. Upgrading takes time but you can speed it up using your crystals. Note that you can get deals in the totem which is being upgraded.
Collect your bonuses after they are charged.
Totems and bonuses you can get:
Totem of Thoth
Gives the Hammer bonus.
Totem of Horus
Gives the Bomb bonus.
Totem of Seth
Gives the Mixer bonus.
Totem of Ra
Gives the Eye of Ra bonus.
Gives the Chariot bonus.