In the totems you get deals on bonuses. It means you can buy them using your resources.
To build a totem, you need to clear the ruins first and then tap the icon to construct a new totem. You need to have enough resources to clear the ruins and build the totem.
Clearing and construction take time but you can speed it up using your crystals. After the totem is ready you can enter it to get your trades.
- Totem and its Level – Here you can see what totem you are in and its level.
- Bonus – Shows on what bonus you can get trades in this totem.
- Trades – Shows how many trades you need to make to be able to upgrade the totem to the next level.
- Offer – The deal you can get.
- Price – The price of the deal. You need to have enough of resources to get the deal.
- Number of Bonuses – Shows how many units of the bonus you can get.
- Exchange – You can exchange the bonuses for your resources. The timer shows how long you have to wait till your bonuses will be charged. You can speed it up using your crystals.
You need to upgrade your totems to unlock more offers on bonuses.
You should reach the required XP level and have enough resources to upgrade the totems. Upgrading takes time but you can speed it up using your crystals.
Totems and bonuses you can get:
Totem of Thoth
Gives the Hammer bonus.
Totem of Anubis
Gives the Bomb bonus.
Totem of Bes
Gives the Mixer bonus.
Totem of Bastet
Gives the Eye of Ra bonus.
Totem of Iris
Gives the Chariot bonus.