• Talk to Roho. He wants you to go to the Ancestor's Wood. (SE corner of the map).
|• Go to Ancestor's Wood. You will go in automatically. You will swoon and pass out. Watch cut scene.
• Wake up at Keja's. Talk to Keja. Tell her you don't think you're cut out to be a Shaman.
• Go talk to Muze about white people. He is leaving, but he tells you he'll ask around.
•Talk to Bomani about hunting. He will give you a bow and 20 arrows and tell you how to hunt Leap Quick (the blue birds, quail, whatever).
• Score at least 5 birds and bring them back and show Bomani. He'll talk to you about survival and you come up with an idea for a recipe. Bomani tells you to try it and bring one back to him.
• Cook Grilled Leap Quick and take to Bomani. He approves and tells you may now use his workshop to make arrows.
• Talk to Wasani about a craft. He asks if you have anything particular in mind. When you say no, he says you must wait until you do.
• Talk to Mkulima (by coastline at Muze's) She is upset.
• Follow Mkulima to garden. Apparently Muze has a bit of the inventor in him...he has flooded Mkulima's garden.
• Go to Wasani and tell him you've found a job. Wasani tells you that first he wants some baked fruit.
• Go to Tambusi and get the recipe for Baked Fruit. Make baked fruit, show it to Tambusi.
• Take baked fruit to Wasani. He's now ready to go.
• At Mkulima's garden. Wasani gives you an axe and tells you he needs 10 pieces of lumber (you now have all the level one tools)
• Cut down 2 trees and return to Wasani.
• Follow the cut scene through the completion of the job. Wasani goes home. Mkulima is very happy.
• Look behind Mkulima's hut and find the hammer. Pick up the hammer.
• Take the hammer to Wasani. The hammer is a Special Item and is added to trophies.
• Talk to Tambusi. Mdogoku gone again. (He's next to the wall of the Sanctuary in Leap Quick Forest)
• Find Mdogoku and discover he has a stomach ache.
• Talk to Keja. She tells you she needs herbs and a magic mushroom.
• Talk to the Chief. He wants to know if you have decided on a profession. Just as you are telling him you're havng a hard time making up your mind, Roho appears and says you will be a Shaman Student. You don't seem particularly thrilled at this prospect...you didn't think you did very well at it - but it appears you have no choice. So Shaman Student it is. Roho leaves and tells you to meet him in Oke Lands.
• Go to entrance of cave. Make sure you have a full stomach. Go in cave and locate mushroom Keja needs. Grab it and run for the door.
• Return to Keja with mushroom and herbs.
• Take Keja to Mdogoku
• Go to Tambusi and tell her you found Mdogoku. Keja is with him because he has a stomach ache.
• Go to Roho in Oke Lands. He tells you your bag is not big enough. You need to get a bigger bag from Wasani.
• Go to Wasani. Wasani's Shop is now available. (Note: If you've been following my advice, you should have several thousand dollars in your coffers by now, enough to purchase the Shaman Student's Bag for $500 and the Shaman Student's Bow for $2,000. If you can afford any other Shaman Student upgrades, get them as well, but don't bankrupt yourself. Buy only the best upgrade, even if it means waiting, otherwise you're paying extra money in the long-run. The larger bag is well-worth it and the better bow allows you to kill Leap Quicks from further away and boars with one shot.)
|• Go back to Oke Lands. Time to learn your first spell. Roho gives you the Solar Gift so you can see better in the caves and sends you off after two magic mushrooms. (Remember to have a full stomach!)
• Gather herbs and mushrooms. Get recipe for Potion of Clear Vision. (Receive Magic Fire) Make Potion of Clear Vision. - Return to Roho with Potion of Clear Vision. He tells you that some herbs are magic and cannot be seen with the naked eye. One of these herbs is the Oke Bur. So he wants you to drink the Potion of Clear Vision and find him Oke Bur.
• Drink Potion of Clear Vision and gather the Oke Bur in the Oke Lands. (OR you can do this: DON'T drink the potion right away. Instead, leave the area and go to the Sanctuary. Once right inside the Sanctuary, drink the potion. You will see an Oke Bur on the left and a Datura Bowl on the right. Pick them both quickly. Then run back to Oke Lands and you'll still have time to run around and gather up all the Oke Bur there.) You'll hear a noise.