• Dream Sequence
• Wake up, talk to Keja and eat some bananas.
• Talk to Mdogotu and learn everyone is in the village
|• Go North to the village
• Talk to Tambusi and she will teach you how to make Fruit Salad
• Make a Fruit Salad and show it to Tambusi
• Experience another "Spirit" episode and pass out.
• You wake with Keja and Tambusi talking over you. They take you to the Chief Hakomo.
• You learn you are to be tested for the right to become a "new man". To achieve this, you must solve three riddles. Click on the totem for the first riddle. You can't seem to think what the answer is.
• Talk to Keja about the test.
• Then Mdogotu wants to talk to you. He is at the NW tip of the island. Have a conversation about multipedes. Hey! that's the answer to the riddle!
• Go to Bomani in the Sanctuary and talk to him about multipedes. He will give you a trap to catch multipedes and send you off the catch some. Return to him after you have some. He doesn't have a recipe though.
• Go back and talk to the Chief and get the second riddle.
• Now Muze wants to talk to you. He's on the island SW of the village. Muze talks to you about fishing and tells you to fish, you need bait. You need to talk to Mkulima about digging in dirt for bait.
• Go to Mkulima and she will give you a mattock and show you how to plant seeds. Seeds? Oh my gosh - the answer to the second riddle! But she also wants you to produce a potato and a green ear for her. She gives you 20 seeds. So here's what you do. Plant the first 20 seeds. When everything comes up, pick everything EXCEPT the potatoes and the green ears - leave them in the ground. Go back to Mkulima. She'll ask you how it's going. You'll answer not so good. She'll give you 20 more seeds. Plant seeds in the empty spots in the ground. Let them grow. Again, pull up everything EXCEPT the potatoes and green ears. (if your inventory is full, throw away all but 20 worms, eat the watermelon, pineapple, whatever to empty some slots.) Plant seeds in any empty slots. You should be out of seeds again, so go back to Mkulima, she'll give you 2 more seeds. Now pick a potatoe and green ear and take them to her. That leaves you with a bed full of potatoes and green ears (you will soon be able to make lots of tasty multipede dishes to sell to Muze for $52 each).
• Go back to Muze and tell him you have bait. He will give you a fishing rod and tell you how to fish.
• Catch 5 fish. Show them to Muze. He can't give you a recipe because you don't know how to cook with fire.
• Time for the third riddle. Go back to the Chief and get the third riddle. This one has something to do with cooking - and Tambusi is right there.
• Talk to Tambusi and she will give you the recipe for Stewed Multipede. Make one and show it to her.
• Then go back to Muze - he will give you the recipe for Fried Fish. Fry a fish and bring it back to Muze. He tells you he will buy the fish back from you, etc., and his shop is now open to you - hooray!
|Now you can start cashing. Take some long strolls up and down the coastline catching multipedes, picking up logs and coconuts (keep in mind your bag is still limited). Pick the rest of the potatoes and green ears and make all the Stewed Multipede you can. Catch more fish and fry them - then sell everything to Muze and start building up your money.|
• When you're tired with that, go back to the Chief and tell him you've solved the third riddle.
• The "New Man" ceremony can't be held yet. So in preparation, you should speak with Bomani, Wasani, and Roho about their professions and see if any of them interests you.
• Tambusi needs you to look for Mdogotu and take him some food. (He's in Quick Leap Woods)
• Find Mdogotu - he's not hungry (he's been eating fruit and his little tummy is all pooched out). He knows what he's gonna be when he grows up - no question about it. So Yati wonders off and stumbles across a grass doll.
• Take grass doll to Keja. Keja tells the story of the grass doll. Grass doll is a Special Item and added to trophies. Keja has box for Bomani.
• Take box for Bomani in Sanctuary.(Note: If you look at a picture of the box in your inventory, you may recognize it from the last game.) Bomani is not there. You look around, see father's image and pass out...
• Bomani arrives. Give box to Bomani. Have a quick chat.
• Go see Roho in Oke Lands. To find Oke Lands, follow the outer wall of the Sanctuary North to the cave entrance. Enter the cave. If you don't touch the mushrooms, the snakes ("creepers") won't bite you. Follow the cave to the right and you'll exit to Oke Lands. Once you are outside of cave, you'll see a monkey. Follow the monkey into the second cave to the North, keeping to the right. Watch the cut scene. You will come back to Oke Lands automatically.