1. Open the Google Play Store app on your device.
2. Open My Apps. Select Cradle of Maya and tap Update.
- Apps with available updates are labeled "Update"
NOTE: Please read the update notes for each app before updating!
3. Please wait until the update has been downloaded.
Tip: In some cases you may need to restart your device to update an app.
If you can't update the game, please try these potential solutions. You can try them one by one - any of them might help:
1. Make sure you are not running out of free space on your device:
- Open your device's Settings app
- Scroll down and touch Storage & USB
- You'll see a breakdown of how your storage is being used
Cradle of Maya requires about 1 GB free space to update it.
2. Make sure your Internet connection is enabled and you have a stable signal (for example, you are not far from your router if you are using Wi-Fi).
3. Make sure the time on your device is set automatically.
- Settings > Date & Time > Automatically (Enable this option and restart your device).
4. Turn your Internet connection off and then on again. Restart your device.
5. Clear the game cache (IMPORTANT: Do not clear the data or it will delete the progress. Clear cache only please.):
- Open your device Settings > Apps & notifications > Cradle of Maya (If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.) > Storage & cache > Clear cache
6. Force the game to stop:
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Pick Cradle of Maya from the list.
- Tap Force stop.