Here’s all you need to know about finding your dream guild!
Creating a guild
You can create a guild if you're not a member of another guild.
1 - Open the guild window and go to the Create Guild tab.
2 - Enter a guild name. Choose wisely, as you can’t change your guild name!
3 - Enter your guild description and choose its badge and type.
4 - Set a required XP level for entry. Players below this level won't be able to join your guild, and it can't be higher than your own XP level!
5 - Choose Create. Creating a guild costs 5 crystals.
Joining a guild
Here’s all the ways you can join a guild:
- Tap/click any guild in the Join Guild tab.
- Tap/click any guild in the Rating tab.
- Tap on Search button in the Join Guild or Rating tab, enter name to search and tap/click any guild.
- If you are a member of a guild already and received an invite to another guild, you can accept it under My guild > Invites.
- If it's a closed guild, your request will be sent to the leader. If a request was rejected, you will need to wait 24 hours before sending a new one to the same guild. If you send requests to several guilds, you will join the one that accepts the request first.
Leaving and rejoining
Guild leaders can decline your request, remove you from their guild, or you can leave the guild yourself. To leave the guild open My Guild > About and press Leave, then confirm.
Make sure you have stable internet connection
Cheaters may lose access to guilds.