IMPORTANT: Please do NOT reinstall or you will lose your progress.
The problem may be caused by a number of reasons and our developers are doing their best to optimize the game throughout updates.
Please try the following steps, even if you have tried some of them already. In some cases it helps to make the device and the game perform better.
1 - Restart the computer
2 - Quit apps you do not need right now.
- While in the app, choose App Name > Quit App in the menu bar. For example, choose Mail > Quit Mail.
- On the Dock at the bottom, you can find the list of apps with a small dot below the icon. This indicates that the app is running, you can close the app by right-clicking on it and selecting quit.
3 - Update your MacOS and video driver
To check if any updates are available please do the following:
- Click on the Apple in the upper left corner of the screen > System Preferences
- Select "Software Update..."
- Any updates available will be listed and able to be downloaded or you will be told your software is up to date
NOTE: It is recommended that you always keep your system up to date
4 - Disable antivirus and other extraneous software
In case it didn't help, please send us the detailed description of the problem and your game saves.
IMPORTANT: Please specify what happened before the game crashed:
- Did it crash when you opened the game?
- Did it crash when you were playing a match-3 level?
- Did it crash when on another screen? Please specify.