1. Tap the Apps tab at the top of the screen.
2. Tap Store at the top right, then tap the Menu icon at the bottom of your screen. The Menu icon features three horizontal lines inside a box.
3. Tap App Updates displayed at the bottom of the screen. A list of all apps requiring updates will be displayed.
4. Tap Update to the right of Cradle of Empires. Your Kindle will take a few moments to update all of the apps you have selected.
NOTE: Please read the update notes for each app before updating.
If you can't update the game, please try these potential solutions. You can try them one by one - any of them might help:
1.Make sure you are not running out of free space on your device:
- Go to Settings on your Kindle > Device Options > Storage
Cradle of Empires requires about 1 GB of free space to be updated.
2.Make sure your Internet connection is enabled and you have a stable signal (for example, you are not far from your router if you are using Wi-Fi).
3.Make sure the time on your device is set automatically.
- Settings > Device Options > Date & Time > Automatic Time Zone (Enable this option and restart your device).
4.Turn your Internet connection off and then on again. Restart your device.
5. Сlear the data of Amazon store app:
- Swipe down from the top of your Home screen and tap "Settings".
- Tap "Apps & Games," then "Manage All Applications".
- Swipe left until the "All" tab is displaying.
- Tap "Appstore" and select "Clear Data".
6. Force the game to stop:
- Go to Settings on your Kindle and open Apps & Games (or Applications)
- Choose Manage All Applications (or Installed Applications) an tap Running apps
- Find Cradle of Empires on the list
- Tap Force Stop