1. Open home screen, scroll to Appstore icon and tap on it.
2. Tap on Menu button (three horizontal stripes) > App updates
3. Tap Update to the right of Cradle of Empires. Your Kindle will take a few moments to update the app.
NOTE: If you decide to update all apps, please read the update notes for each app before updating.
If you can't update the game, please try these potential solutions. You can try them one by one - any of them might help:
1.Make sure you are not running out of free space on your device:
- Go to Settings on your Kindle > Device Options > Storage
Cradle of Empires requires about 1 GB of free space to be updated.
2.Make sure your Internet connection is enabled and you have a stable signal (for example, you are not far from your router if you are using Wi-Fi).
3.Make sure the time on your device is set automatically.
- Settings > Device Options > Date & Time > Automatic Time Zone (Enable this option and restart your device).
4.Turn your Internet connection off and then on again. Restart your device.
5. Сlear the data of Amazon store app:
- Swipe down from the top of your Home screen and tap Settings.
- Tap Apps & Notifications, then See All Apps.
- Scroll to Appstore and tap on it
- Tap Storage and select Clear Data.
6. Force the game to stop:
- Go to Settings on your Kindle and open Apps & Notifications
- Choose Manage All Applications (or See all apps)
- Find Cradle of Empires on the list and tap on it
- Tap Force Stop