You can turn off game notifications in your device settings.
For iOS devices:
- Go to Settings -> Notifications.
- Find Cradle of Empires in the application list and select it.
- Go to Notifications (the right side of the screen) and turn off Allow Notifications.
- Sounds, Alerts and Badges can all be turned on or off individually.
For Android devices:
- Go to Settings and choose Apps.
- Scroll through the list of apps and find the app.
- Touch the “Show notifications” check box so there’s no check mark in the box.
For Amazon Kindle devices:
- Go to the Settings
- Tap Sound & Notifications
- Choose App Notifications, and then select an app from the list to allow the app to appear in the notification tray or play a sound when a notification arrives for that app.