You can turn off game notifications in your device settings.
For iOS devices:
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- Find Cradle of Empires in the application list and select it.
- Go to Notifications (the right side of the screen) and turn off Allow Notifications.
- Sounds, Alerts and Badges can all be turned on or off individually.
For Android devices:
- Go to Settings and choose Apps.
- Scroll through the list of apps and find the app.
- Touch the Show notifications check box so there’s no check mark in the box.
For Amazon Kindle devices:
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap Sound & Notifications.
- Choose App Notifications, and then select an app from the list to allow the app to appear in the notification tray or play a sound when a notification arrives for that app.
For Windows PC:
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings.
- Go to System > Notifications & actions.
- Scroll down to see a list of apps and find Cradle of Empires.
- Click on the app name to open settings. Toggle the slider to Off position to disable notifications.
For Windows 11:
- Select the Start button (the one with 4 squares), and then select Settings.
- Go to System > Notifications. Scroll down to see a list of apps and find Cradle of Empires. Toggle the slider to Off position to disable notifications.
For MacOS devices:
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > open System Preferences and go to Notifications.
- In Notifications preferences, select Cradle of Empires on the left, then deselect the Allow Notifications option for the app.