Here are some tricks from our community member KayBe MayBe!
1. I always begin with the tiles in the lower part, the upper ones will break randomly, as a lot of tiles pass them "filling up" the lower matched gaps.
2. Sometimes I use a hammer to produce a magic ball, if the needed tile is only one tile upper than I need it to be.
3. Hard time levels I play together with my partner.
4. The mission "breaking tiles of the same type x time in series" I managed with the mixer bonus after choosing and matching the most common tiles at first. e.g. break 4 times bananas, using mixer, break the new bananas, use the mixer, and so on. I needed 2 mixers to break 10 times the same tile with that trick.
5. As food is really rare in my game (I always produce 4 hammers, 4 bombs and 4 mixers at the same time) sometimes I do not finish the Blitz-Levels as early as I could, but trying to run it as long as I can to earn as much food as possible. My record playing together with my partner was approx. 3000 food points in level 6 at the Field.
6. At the apiary there is one level where at the beginning the grass fills exactly the 5 tiles a bomb fits in. Is it necessary to tell you what my first action is when starting that level?
7. If you have generated a magic tile (match 7), there are two different methods to use it:
- Drag the magic tile to any adjacent tile and all tiles of that type will be removed.
- Drag any of the adjacent tiles to the magic tile and ALL tiles will be removed!
And the Main Trick: Playing every day to get the pyramidal amulet. Then saving all the energy rewards that can be found in the levels and by finishing collections. And one fine day, using the amulet, I finish all collections and challenges with high experience rewards within the 24 hours when 50% XP is added because of the pyramidal amulet.