If you can't beat a match-3 level or want to replay any level for a better result, try to use one of the tips below:
- I want to improve my level result, but I can't.
- Start a level by making moves at the bottom of the board. The matches made at the bottom may create a cascade of matches at the top.
- Try making a match of 5 or more tiles in one move as it creates special Shining Spheres that destroy a row of tiles.
- Construct buildings as they unlock new bonuses and citizens which help you progress in the game. They also unlock new and more valuable tiles which bring you more resources and points.
- Use bonuses and hire citizens. They make it easier to beat levels and improve your results.
- Activate Power Match mode. With the Power Match mode all your resources and points are multiplied by 7.
- Replay levels to earn more resources and get better results.
- I can't beat a level within given time. What should I do?
Use the Snowflake Bonus to freeze the timer for some time or hire the Bartender to get additional time for completing a level. Try to hire the Singer, Bartender, or Orator. They add 10, 30, and 60 seconds respectively to your level time. Other bonuses and citizens can also help you.
- There are too many barriers on a level. What should I do?
- I always run out of lives. What should I do?
Lives are resorted within certain time. Your friends can also send extra lives to you. Try to hire the Farmer, Shopkeeper, or Undead. They increase the number of restorable live by 1, 3, and 5 respectively.