1. Go to Settings > General management/System
2. Open Date and time
3. Make sure the Date and Time and Time Zone settings are set automatically. Look for "Automatic date & time" and "Automatic time zone" > Turn on both
Note: If it’s turned on, please turn it off and then on again.
4. Make sure your Internet connection is enabled and you have a stable signal. You may need to restart your modem if you use Wi-Fi to refresh your Internet connection.
5. Restart your device. It automatically updates the time according to your location when it restarts.
If you still get an incorrect time error, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > General management > Date and Time > Select time zone
2. Select your city (or your nearest city/region) from the list
Here you can check your time: https://time.is/