You have to enable the Internet connection and Log in Facebook to save your game progress in our Cloud. Your game progress will be linked to your Facebook account.
There's a number of requirements:
- Make sure you go to the city view before you exit the game (it won’t be saved correctly if you close the game on match-3 levels, in Friends menu, ect.)
- Exit the game correctly: Close it to your multitasking bar and then swipe it away from the multitasking bar. (Don't lock your device with the game running or don't leave your device with the game running as the device will lock and the progress you’ve just made may fail to be saved.)
In order to save your game correctly, you need to make progress. To make progress means to improve one of the parameters below:
1. XP points
2. The number of the earned anchors, shovels, keys
3. The number of the earned pieces of the Mysterious diagram, Gold Runes, Skystones
4. The number of the completed levels in the Ship, Cave and Pyramid
Attention: Gifts, Taxes, Resources, Crystals, Portal, Lotus, Wheel and other items can't be saved on their own if you do not improve any of the parameters above. For example, when you collect taxes, or gifts, but do not make progress, it won't be saved.