Play match-3 levels to collect resources that are important for building the city.
- Level Score – Shows the points you earn for matching tiles on the level.
- Resources – Shows the resources you get on the level.
- Mode – Before the level begins, you get a notification of the mode you are going to play. Some modes are timed and some have a certain amount of moves. Here you can see the number of moves or time left on the level.
- Pause – Tap the button to pause the game.
- Bonuses – Shows all your bonuses and how many units of each bonus you have. If you run out of bonuses, you can tap the bonus to buy it using your crystals. You can also get deals on bonuses in the totems and buy them with your earned resources.
- Stars – Shows the stars that you earned for the level.
- Level Score – Shows how many points you scored for a level and how many points you need to have to get another star.
- Level Reward – Shows your earned resources and XP points.
- Found Items – Shows the items that you collected on the level. You can find a collection item. You may need to play one and the same level several times before you find the collection item. Sometimes you can get energy points, spells, chargers, bonuses on completing the levels. Some of them are more often than others, and some items are considered rare.